Upcoming releases: mushroom onepiece in blue, velveteen bustier in black, bordeaux and antique blue, snow blouse in off-white
- Dress: AatP
- Comb: BtSSB
- Shoes: Bodyline
Custom miniature book hair accessory
Two pics from our international Lolita day meetup fashion walk. There were a lot of Christmas decorations up in Waikiki including the gingerbread village in the Princess Kaiulani hotel.
Headbow Innocent World, Metamorphose JSK, Grimoire Verum tights, an a Free People blouse.
Ben & Jerry’s Baked Alaska Sundae:
(makes 1 serving)
- Your favorite cookie, frozen in the freezer for 20-30 minutes
- 1 scoop of your favorite Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream
- Marshmallow Fluff (enough to cover the ice cream)
- Add a rounded scoop of your favorite flavor of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream to a frozen cookie, then put in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F (260 C).
- When ice cream and cookie are frozen, completely cover the ice cream with a layer of marshmallow Fluff.
- Keep in the freezer for 30 minutes or until you are ready to bake.
- Bake on a cookie sheet for 3-5 minutes, or until the fluff starts to brown. This can also be done with a brulee torch if you have one. Enjoy!
Lapin et Camee is here! I will admit, this is my first Juliette et Justine purchase where I feel a tiny bit disappointed. The fabric is thinner and shinier than I expected, which gives it a delicate feel but isn’t quite to my taste. The thinness also means the interfacing shows through around the neckline (last photo), And there’s a few oddities with the fabric print around the bodice’s front seams… perhaps I’m being too picky.
All that said, the print is STUNNING in person and I think I will come to love it once I get used to the fabric texture. It goes really well with a number of blouses and boleros already in my wardrobe, which is fantastic!
Some pics of my international lolita day outfit from yesterday’s fashion walk through Waikiki. I went for an Alice theme: Innocent World headbow, Metamorphose JSK, Free People blouse, Grimoire Verum tights, Betsey Johnson and Q-pot. jewelry, no brand shoes.